[Updated: 02/10] Ongoing Connection Issues

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Shinnen, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

:eek:

2. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

@G.M Shinnen Can you please shed some light on the community as to how the progression on bug fix's will be handled, how community "Suggestions" are handled. And how come there is no support to legitimate loss of items? We have been getting nothing but bad vibes to this point and being left in the dark to absolutely everything.
    @G.M Shinnen Can you please shed some light on the community as to how the progression on bug fix's will be handled, how community "Suggestions" are handled. And how come there is no support to legitimate loss of items? We have been getting nothing but bad vibes to this point. And being left in the dark to absolutely everything. Thanks mate.

3. revinmage

revinmage New Member

New xp 10x and drop 10x uhahuahuahu
    LIKE VERY LIKEEEEE

4. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

They need some English speakers to moderate the forums/support tickets. The "Rules" say English only .......... Seriously guys come on. This is just insane now.

5. VortexTG

VortexTG Active Member

Good god could you shut the **** up, all you do is complain. The sooner you stop bitching, the more attention they can put on fixing the server. You could of written 3 literary novels by now with all your complaining on forums.

6. icedqueen

icedqueen Member

u also cant login in now?

7. ItsAyeJhay

ItsAyeJhay Member

I'm not asking for impossible, company loss of revenue items or anything like that.. just a compensation of some sort for the one that still tries and tries even tho this frustrating occurrence still happening. We g4 have strive to play on these circumstances and yet we get these "exp and drops" event that does not benefit us at all.

8. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Losing a premium service 30 Days and not getting it back due to a genuine mistake is complaining? Sounds pretty ironic to me.

9. ItsAyeJhay

ItsAyeJhay Member

now now kids! lets take a breather and relax a bit. we are all frustrated and nothing we can do at the moment.

JojoFYC likes this.
  10. VortexTG

VortexTG Active Member

That's not using the word irony popularly, and nobody could give a **** what happened to you, I promise.

11. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

I guess you still don't see the point, Support was none-existent.

12. therealconan

therealconan Member

C'mon peeps. Just relax and enjoy the forums. Someone come up with a little event with a prize that you can offer up on your own. We used to do it at Mayn when crap happened during the weekends and all you could get into contact with really were the VGMs.

13. Christianity

Christianity Member

I cant log in! always network error -.-
    but my friends are online! Grrrrrrrr!
    Please fix it so that we can play again! Thank you, thank you!

14. therealconan

therealconan Member

Do a forum based event. Have people create something. Come up with wacky stories of their toon. There is countless ideas that everyone can come up with and the prizes don't even have to be massive. Maybe give away a few XP boosts, if youre feeling generous, silver. A clean pet. etc etc. (Generally, we only came up with rewards that we could provide ourselves, since even as VGMs our rewards had to be approved through GMs and most of the time, answer was a solid "no" )

15. OragonAko

OragonAko New Member

This morning i tried logging in my acc. for many time I'll start from 7am. but still now the same error appear saying that "YOU DO NOT HAVE A CHARACTER REGISTERED"
    I really want to play this game so badly..
    Please Fix it.. Thank You.

16. Fleshmonkey

Guys, calm down... It's not like TwelveSky 2 is the center of the universe.

Go do something else for an hour or 2, we have no idea when this is gonna be fixed and just bugging them repeatedly isn't going to help anyone fix anything.

OragonAko and revinmage like this.
  17. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Note:
    Full information will not fit into the tool-tip.
    Functionally on one character

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017

+1 Edit post saying Per character the day I sent in ticket.

Here we go.

Note:
    Functionally on one character

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017

+1 Edit post saying Per character the day I sent in ticket. (Edited By Shinnen After Incident on my account.)

Hello, I recently had an incident where I had used a PS scroll on my first character. At the time I assumed it did not matter which character I used it on, as it would work among all characters. I guess I was wrong. I have now deleted that character and re-made it with my main name, since name change scrolls are currently too pricey. Upon character deletion the Premium service was lost. I have full recording and screen shots of the incident, Could the PS scroll that was lost please be returned? That would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!
    1st Attachment, Here is the character that had the PS activated. His name was Xan Master level 2.
    2nd Attachment, Here is proof that Xan had PS activated.
    3rd Attachment, Here is the character that was suppose to be the one I wanted the PS on, I have now deleted that character and re-made it as a Grand Tiger to bring balance among the factions.
    Also please note: I have used another Premium Service (30 day) scroll as I know this process could take a really a long time, And I wanted to level up to have fun and enjoy wars as fast as possible. If the Premium Service (30 day) scroll could be returned into the Gate Master Tai that would be amazing, Thank you guys so much for the support! :)
    PNG
    buggsy.png
    (1.83 MB)
    PNG
    Xan_1.png
    (1.54 MB)
    PNG
    Xan.png
    (1.53 MB)
    [
    [GM]Support
    , said 8 days ago

Hi Buggsy,
    Thank you for writing in! There's no transaction on your account purchasing the Premium Service. Reimbursement/Recovery will only be granted if a loss is attributable to a bug or server error.
    Regards,
    RedFox Support Team

+ 2 You are selling a (Service 30 Days) that's trade-able in game for silver. with no description indicating to the PLAYERS it's PER character until day after I sent in the ticket regarding this issue. Good stuff mate, another point. +1 You get a legitimate support ticket regarding a player in need of assistance. And you just edit a post to make it seem as "if" it was there "before" Good stuff man. 10/10 +100 Points!

I cannot wait to hear a response.

18. revinmage

revinmage New Member

All account deleted auhuahua

19. therealconan

therealconan Member

*shrugs* Just means prizes will be provided by you / the community for the events. You'd be surprised by how willing a lot of houses/clans/guilds would be willing to chip in for an event. :) But, you don't gotta have events if you don't want to. It's all just a suggestion. :D

20. Fleshmonkey

@wicked

"Premium Service provides the following benefits:
    • Increases Hunt Exp by 20%
    • Increases Drop rate by 50%
    • Reduces Death Penalty
    • Contribution Point +1
    • Premium Dungeon accessibility
    • Cost of Upgrade, Combination, etc. will be reduced by 20%
    • Supportive Skill Effective period extended by twice (excluding Party buffs)
    Note:
    FUNCTIONALITY ON ONE CHARACTER"

revinmage likes this.