[Updated: 02/10] Ongoing Connection Issues

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Shinnen, Jan 30, 2017.

1. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

That is not the point. The info was never put out there. What do you not get? Look at the evidence I don't know what else to tell you.

2. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Wicked you're missing every single point that has been thrown at you. Your so big headed that you don't listen to reason, I'm done with you.

revinmage likes this.
  3. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Exactly, Do you think they would do some shady stuff like this? are you kidding me right now? Or are you not seeing everything I just put in front of you..

4. Fleshmonkey

What are they doing that's shady?

revinmage likes this.
  5. therealconan

therealconan Member

Paying players get what seem like a more prompt response because if they don't , the customer can request a charge back on a transaction and cause issues with the companies' account. That being said, tickets are normally answered in the "severity" of their described issue.

As for your PS, they gave you the support you requested. Since you did not use currency outside the game to purchase it, you were not refunded the item. Since you deleted the toon, the issue was on your shoulders.
    I know it sucks, believe me, been there on other games but when you learn to accept it was your fault and their answer was enough, then you'll just be happier.
    As for the "Only one character" thing, should have been there from the get go but, really.... who buys a ps for more than one toon in a go? Do you all play other toons that much? o_O

6. revinmage

revinmage New Member

Harry potter

7. Poomie92

Poomie92 New Member

WickedNova., you want support then pay them... END OF STORY!. Nothing is FREE!
    Time is money.., and you're wasting their time with your nonsense!

8. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

When Premium Service was posted by G.M Shinnen, It never said Per character. And assuming the word (Service) that should be for an ACCOUNT, not for a CHARACTER. Do you understand where the genuine mistake comes into play? The same day of the incident, G.M Shinnen quickly edited the post, How long ago is 8 days ago? the 2nd of this month yes? how long ago did I send the ticket? 8 days ago. When did G.M Shinnen say it's per character on an edited note to his original post? CORRECT 8 days ago. Do you still not understand what a genuine mistake is? And why I'm so frustrated from the lack of "Support"?

9. Fleshmonkey

Too far Jojo

revinmage likes this.
  10. therealconan

therealconan Member

I have to ask, are you the Wicked from Mayn?

11. VortexTG

VortexTG Active Member

Can we just all ignore @WickedNova ? He brings up petty ****. I've had a lot of things go bad because of lack on clarity on updates, but I let it slide (like getting my christmas present stolen). You complain about **** that happened a long ass time ago lol

12. revinmage

revinmage New Member

Go play Mayn ..

13. Fleshmonkey

I bought PS on Jan 1st, i knew it was per character, and SERVICE doesn't mean account wide, it just means it's a service

revinmage likes this.
  14. therealconan

therealconan Member

I get where youre coming from. I really do. But, they edit it to cover themselves from further misunderstandings. It's unfortunate but it happens.

15. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

When Premium Service was posted by G.M Shinnen, It never said Per character. And assuming the word (Service) that should be for an ACCOUNT, not for a CHARACTER. Do you understand where the genuine mistake comes into play? The same day of the incident, G.M Shinnen quickly edited the post, How long ago is 8 days ago? the 2nd of this month yes? how long ago did I send the ticket? 8 days ago. When did G.M Shinnen say it's per character on an edited note to his original post? CORRECT 8 days ago. Do you still not understand what a genuine mistake is? And why I'm so frustrated from the lack of "Support"?

I want your opinion. Since you think I'm complaining and not looking at the SOLID proof of a genuine mistake.

16. ItsAyeJhay

ItsAyeJhay Member

10x Drops!

17. Fleshmonkey

Yea, i know what a genuine mistake is, but they state very clearly that unless it's a error caused by the server or a glitch in the game they are not liable for incidents like this, does it ****? Yes of course it does, Are they required to fix it? no they are not.

revinmage likes this.
  18. VortexTG

VortexTG Active Member

Shut the **** up, nobody cares

19. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Thank you for understand, Now if you were in the position of power. And you knew you were WRONG for leaving out such vital information would you not support the player? And fix your mistake to prevent future ones? Do you think the way they went about this correct way?

20. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Sorry but i must agree with every1 Buggsy
    It wasn't redfox fault
    You said there is nowhere saying it is per character, well there isn't any place saying it is for the whole account, but you did think it could be like that...