Level Cap(what to do?)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eroine, Aug 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I will repet for you again :

You can't smash all 9D mobs in 1 hit to find the HP = KL mobs don't die in 1 hit, your 1 hit smash theory is wrong, does not apply to all 9d mobs.
    KL determination HP method till now (what you come up with it) :
    -Invented HP
    -Guessing HP

HP=Smash damage in your imagination

Game reality:
    Damage above HP character/mob = not HP, but damage
    Damage = Yellow & Red, normal critic.
    Damage = min/maxim value.
    You hit a mob HP with damage .
    Mobs = levels & colors.
    Characters = levels.

Phlox likes this.
  2. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

I just come up from discord channel where everybody is making fun of this.
    Now we try to guess what HP theory will be next and what to call it.

3. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

I didn't say you can smash every mob with one, I told you a couple of times that if you hit a mob with one active hit, if you use the smash it will say it's HP in that case so it will help you with your purple/green CC problem.

I have said already you have problems reading so put more energy in this.

You made a video saying that the numbers added on the tibet mob do not sum up to 148, you didn;t kill the mob, you didn't use only smashes, I have done it for you and the results are posted, check them out. I also said you do not know how to test, put more energy in that also.

4. FuriaAlba

In the limited wisdom you have I can't see what making a video doing 2 smashes on KL mobs would make you believe compared to doing 3 smashes on the tibet mob? I will do so tomorrow if that be the case, it's not guessing when you see numbers is it? Tibet numbers are flawed? Damage does not reduce HP? You say it does tho, but just a life bar, not actual numbers?

5. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

I read already all your post, cleary you stated that but now it is not sustainable.

Your theories are now joke subjects, you will remain forever in 9d history as the father of these 3 new born babies mob HP theories :
    '1smash mobHP'
    'Unknown origin mobHP'
    'Guessing mobHP'

They just asked Eroine to put this in Wiki guides.

I can' t repeat to infinity the basic of 9d. You still come back and forward with same things, they are already debated and old material.

What you should keep in mind is this :
    - mobs color, mobs level
    -character level
    -damage
    -minim / maxim values
    -damage ads on
    - when you make test you test all, not superficial, you test all maps, mobs on all maps than you take a notebook and start noting down.You stay with C open and jump before windows, than note again.

You didn't know level 0 basic value damage, 11 but you jump in Bamboo with hermit 3 and start arguing over 180 HP.

You didn't inform yourself over Bamboo map & mobs and requirments. You didn't anticipate what dmg can be deal to diff mobs with diff characters level. You just jump in with 180 HP discussion again.Same thing in Tibet. Lucky Eroine whent with FC character to remaind you that mobs have colors and dmg deal with diff characters smashes is diff. Same in Bamboo.

You did not inform yourself about the KL map mobs & HP. I took you not prepared and you had to invent some mobs hp. This was another mistake. I asked you how you calculate that with smashes in 1 hit, no answer.

In all your post you go round in circle, going all over again over same things.

You don' t want to admitt you make an error, and go again and again to same subjects.

6. FuriaAlba

Are you so low in intelect that you can't remember what you have said in this topic?

You repeat that I confuse damage with mob HP, yet you say a couple of time Damage-Damage-Damage and the mobs hp bar goes down? Are you confusing damage with mobs hp? Which is it?

Yes, I already said that 11 isn't just a 11, it's a real value of 22, because the char screen clearly says 24-24, that is the minimum and maximum damage, do you not check the details? You just said I don't? Are you taking a guess that the fox has 50%+ damage resistance? My fox video using smashes, all my smashes show values that my char screen shows, but the finishing smash does less than the minimum? This is a contradiction on your theory isn't it? Or you are taking a guess that mobs do not have any resistance based on receiving smashes? I believe they have some damage reduction, but not 50%, you also forget that the basic atack is 2 moves, or 2 punches, so you get 2x11 showed in quick succesion with that char screen showing 24-24.

I am not here to make a guide teaching noobs how hp works,how damage works, I have said something at the start, and people don't understand and I kept adding information and videos that show just that, you even say I am right and then say I am wrong "Damage-damage-damage and the mob HP bar goes down", these are your words showing you confuse damage with hp, that you agree with me and disagree at the same time? This is irony isn't it?

I didn't say that levels and gear do not matter, I did say they do, they increase damage or you get reduced damage, but I have showed that this matters when killing a mob that has a predetermined HP pool.

In my Hermit 3 warrior killing foxes with he's active he is using a level 1 active that uses 37 active/move, he has 2% ve leech or as the game also says, 20/1000 ve leech, which is, as everyone knows 20 VE received for every 1000 damage dealt, but he's VE goes down even tho he's active show 30.000, which would mean 600 VE, your theory that damage is damage is taking water here, clearly the game can't confuse damage with a mobs HP, it shows 30.000, it has 2% ve leech but is reducing VE, show me why is this happening considering that my theory's are wrong and you have something right that I am confusing damage with hp reduction?

I do not care if I go on a wiki, for me it's sad that there's so many people that can't make a simple deduction based on videos that happen in a game, can't think outside a box, are limited, very limited, this is the sad reality of the world we live in, that even numbers can be considered false in a video game, that simple game mechanics, the base of RPG games, FPS games and even strategy games, where everything has HP, everything can deal damage, everything can have different resistances to damage, given how the complexity of the game is developed.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  7. FuriaAlba

Also, as was your request, a KL mob to test on and the numbers so you don't have to bother doing anything since that would be rude.

Mob1: 159900+133166+136255+717=430.038

Mob2: 133435+135323+140565+19709=429.032

Mob3: 139651+145131+133419+9879=428080

Mob4: 138985+136833+153879=429697

Mob5: 160271+160287+105327=425885

Mob6: 166317+175608+86045=427970

I see that the result baring different numbers is quite the same as with the bamboo fox and as with the tibet mob, as you specified, different characters, different gear, different levels. We have concluded that damage has variation based on gear and level, this does not need to be mentioned yet, it will, mobs have resistances also, that is no denial either, we do not know any such values for them, except for color indicating YYBS and nothing else, mobs also heal over time, this is knowed, does not need be mentioned but for the sake of facts it will, what value does the healing have we do not know.

You have said damage-damage-damage -> mob HP bar going down, this is a confusion of damage, nontheless the video shows just that, mobs having 100% of their hp and a character doing damage with smashes, these are not fake numbers, I hope there is no denial here.

With the post summed up you clearly say damage should not be confused with hp, so my video should have no damage showed after all, there is a health bar and there is damage (fundamental to the test, nothing else matters does it?)
    I have avoided using actives and basic atack (the 2 fist animation) to show the solid numbers that appear over the mobs head, as I have said previously, the numbers are misleading, they are not false regarding actives or basic atacks.

Again I ask, I didn't invent "1 smash theory" that is a observation that you can put it next to my name as a invention if you really want to, I have said the conditions for what it stands tho, I have said what it would show, I have proven what it shows.

8. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Try not to call me names cause you are not capable to understand something very simple and you complicate so much with absurd and invented things.

Starting from 2006 when you probably was a new born things works like that.

Now don't think yourself as Leonardo DaVinci of 9d to invent things up. Everything is already there, all is outside is call presume game content.

9. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

That is call again damage...You sum up the damage.
    Cleary you have faults at mobs smashing cool down.
    Now go again with a HG 9 character and smash it and sum up. Let's see the values of smashes and sum up again.

Again superficiality on mob testing.
    A real test :
    Fox
    Mob red
    Mob orange
    Mob yellow
    Mob white
    Mob green
    Mob light blue
    Mob blue
    Show C in videos, equiping again a noob character with top relics or so is wrong way to test it.
    Smashes from multiple characters clans + levels.
    Test result : sum up the damages of smashes to result numbers.
    Test variables should be show off.

Posibility of results : Smash + Smash+Smash +CooldownSmash (Active dmg or basic dmg) + Smash+ Smash + Miss+Miss+ Smash.

That in game is translated :
    Damage + damage+ damage+miss damage+damage.

Now in the end when you will sum up all the damage from diff mobs colors will result in same conclusion = diff damage sum value, which will lead again to a HP epic failure.

Something new till now ?We already talk about this.

My conclusion is the same :
    -superficiality on testing
    -superficiality fault results

And again about testing : press C in video.

10. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

I still can't believe, people data-mined this game 10 years ago, and yet community still can't even check the basics regarding it. Well, data is random in their fricking opinion. Strange we still can kill foxes from Bamboo at HI, we still should deal 10% per hit as we used to on LS1.

11. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Strange indeed young paladin...
    But I think you should resolve that with guessing... You are indeed good at that.

12. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Indeed, feel free to check Blue Tiger mob and check how far I was from the truth. Also, don't forget you have additional skills on smashes (e.g. bleeding), and this damage is not shown.

13. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Indeed double cross avatar, I will take your words very serious, I go now in 9d and check the mobs hp that have above window 'Guess my HP' !

14. Thiagofstp

Thiagofstp New Member

I know this is a valuable discussion, but can’t we come back to the main topic of this post and help players, not your egos?

gasperr and Perfection like this.
  15. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

FuriaAlba &co you want to end this now or go further in more?

FuriaAlba please stop make more avatars. You are in school vacation no ? Have time...

Yet, to answer you to the question again:
    Problem is already solved, it is just FuriaAlba goes around circle, back and fw to the same thing all over again : inventing game content that is not able to demonstrate.

2006-2018 : same game principles.

16. FuriaAlba

I don't go around in circles, from start to finish I have been on the same line, you said I confuse damage with HP, you then say damage-damage-damage is lowering the HP BAR of the mob which is confusing damage with HP, you should remember what you say and never contradict yourself.

I didn't call you names, intelect is a value, some have more, some less, you have referenced me with stupidity and childish behaviour, that is calling names I am afraid. Also I am right I have showed you different tests with different chars showing the same numbers, look at all the 2 tibet mobs videos, one is Hermit 12, one is hermit 3, both end up dealing the same amount of damage at the end.

I have already said once, what importance is there if the mob is Losing Self, Hermit or HG? A mob is a mob regardless of the different attributes they have regarding resistance in the end they show the same numbers at the end. This is not my invention, the video isn't a game I made on my PC and using it to show other stuff you wont see if you log in and try to do the same.

I have already said damage differs, can you read this, damage differs between mobs, there is minimum and there is maximum I never said there is no such thing, I have used it in the videos as you demanded, is it not obvious? I don't use special effects in videos, I don't use nothing besides what the game offers, I didn't open files to read information, I didn't read a useless guide on the internet, I see DAMAGE and I see HP decrease in a HP BAR which a normal person would say, the damage reduces the HP of a mob by x Damage much, you can word it different as you want, that is nothing but the truth, that is all I was saying all along, damage cannot be confused with HP, damage is the reduction of HP and you are telling me that using numbers is guessing? That using even this simple math is guessing? Do you think the game guessed the damage numbers that showed on my videos?

I said your logic in something special, because you can't see logic at all, you can't connect 2 dots if there is no line between them, that is what you say, the line cannot appear if there is no line, you can't figure out how to make that line appear? I said your logic means the damage numbers we see on our screen have no importance what so ever, link them to something useful, why did my last video show me 100.000+ numbers, I have asked you several times, you did not say anything in what context do those numbers appear if the health bar is just from 0-100. PROVIDE something.

17. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

When you failed in your cruciade of inventing game content, you made x avatars on forum to return where you started. This shows your intelect : childish.Continuue like this = bann.

I don' t lower myself to your level. My discussion ended with you long time ago.

18. FuriaAlba

I have only this account for forum, trying to say otherwise is a guess on your behalf not any evidence what so ever and is also a childish move, I have told you, make a line between 2 dots, one dot is damage and the other is a HP bar that says 0-100, how do they relate? They clearly do..

I did not take a guess that the tibet mob used in question has 148k hp, the damage number showed it, Eroine showed the same number using a HI 12 WT war, I used a Shaolin Hermit 12 warrior and Hermit 3 warrior both going at the same number on the same mob.

Again, you keep implying these videos are wrong but you can't provide why, you did not provide 1 thing why anything I have said about mobs having HP and the videos I have made showing just what I said to be wrong, which is childish, you don't have any arguments, not one, not even a simple video, one.

19. FuriaAlba

Considering this post, I have already mentioned that Eroine has showed a female WT warrior doing the same number as a Shaolin warrior on the same mob, therefor anyone would agree that clan, role or gender would not change the final outcome to that final number summed up besides a minor number of the mob slowly healing itself, I don't think we have to argue about this, this is common sense. 1000 damage isn't superior from a shaolin compared to a BOT or a SF just like 1 KG of feathers isn't lighter compared to 1 KG of steel.

We have concluded that items and levels and stats alike are for damage to have a minimum and maximum value range, we have concluded that damage reduces a HP bar which I say also is a reflection of a number, which means the mob has a different way of having HP, that is a number connected to the damage it receives.

You say using items past what a char should suposedly have at that level is crucial, nontheless I have equpied a LS 0 char with a LS 1 weapon that is +11, this is nothing this char should not equip, the level shows it, refine is nothing a LS 0 should not have, there is no rule saying so, you have not said so, therefore it should be valid.

I have equiped the char with a COF bead that gives xp and 4.000 hp, this will not change any of the damage outcome, set options do not activate unless 2 beads are used and the critical damage sealed stats are not used unless a critical hit is applied which I believe never happend, I have selected a mob that is red and since it is easier to level have went to it beeing light and I have run out VE to use the smash, I forgot about the fact I can run out of VE in this scenario, but this did not change anything regarding the damage and test about damage inflicted on the mob during the video.
    The smash used is the one from the beggar NPC in bamboo, it costs 50 gold to use and is just for hes level.

I have not added any stat point to str, considering the weapon we already have decent enough damage to not waste time on a mob, but I believe adding dex would have helped because of atack rating, and missing less, but you required misses be part of the test and have no fear, they are plenty.

Therefore I have used nothing that changes my characters potential beyond he's level limit which is what you said the test should be.
    I will leave you to draw a conclusion of this test, as it fits everything you requested.

20. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

From B.S. ' Oups I did it again'. I will wrap this for you slowly and painfully :

You enter in my post with a make up content that mobs in 9Dragons have a predetermined HP. The way you prove this was like this : smash in 1 hit a mob and find his full HP. You show that in your video of Tibet. You smash a dark light blue mob with a high level character that deals damage, a character that is too high for that map. Than you went to Bamboo village to make a video again with the same enormity : smash with a high character level a low level mob that was light blue, to go again to your first video conclusion : mobs have a predetermined HP that can be proved with a smash.

This became your 1 smash hit theory that was faulty from the reasons we already demonstrated to you : my videos in Bamboo village show you that you are wrong, cause mobs have levels (colors) and also characters levels that deals damage to mobs. From all videos made at different types of mobs none sum up 180 HP, your absolute number of Bamboo village. You missed to understand the point that damage is different to different types of mobs, also characters have different levels.

My videos videos show cleary that : different damage deal to different color mobs when character had different level. Yet, your test was at high level only at blue ligh mob.

You didn't make the following :
    -red mobs, orange mobs, yellow mobs, white mobs, green mobs, ligh blue mobs and dark blue mobs.
    You provided one single video smashing at dark blue mobs with a high character. In opposition with that I demonstrated you in my videos that when the character had different levels and the mobs show in different levels, the damage is different and don't sum up 180 HP, your number.

Than you equip your noob with high level relics that are ads on and reflects damage and whent again to dark blue mobs : same result. Yes, indeed, that is maxim value of smash damage.

This is what you fail to provide : video testing with 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 levels character testing at differen colors mobs.

I also made the Tibet smash test to show you that all is about damage deal to mobs not HP :

HI - Warrior 1 smash, takes the HP of Mob, maxim damage number deal : 148071 / Blue Mob
    FC - Warrior multiple smashes with multiples damages like :4000, 5000, miss, takes a part of Mob HP / Red Mob, same mob.
    If you count all smashes damage till you kill that red mob will not sum up the first value of smash for blue mob.

Red above the monster is critical damage value of a smash deal, yellow is normal damage.
    HP = the line that goes down with no number.
    Damage : [minim] & [maxim] values.

Mob system you failed to understand:

Level Range:
    Red
    =5+ levels higher.
    Orange =3-4 levels higher.
    Yellow =1-2 levels higher.
    White =your level.
    Green =1-2 levels lower.
    Light Blue =3-4 levels lower.
    Dark Blue = 5+ levels lower than your level.

Mobs screen / Character Information not available, 100 presume HP bar.

This is how mobs screen is right now in game :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Presumed maxim mob HP determined by smash damage (1 smash damage theory) :

[​IMG]

HP character bars with numbers :
    [​IMG]

Than Happy stated this to you again :

Again you come up with a idea to make more vids to blue dark mobs. Happy told you this :

Cleary the KL mobs failed your 1 smash theory. When you jump from Bamboo village dark blue mob killed with an overdamage character to KL high level mobs is not the same. Your 1 smash that shows mob HP theory failed. We asked you clear how you calculate the KL mobs HP, becasue you can't smash it in 1 hit. You didn't give any answer. We all understand way : can't smash in 1 hit the KL mobs.

After you make up KL mobs HP using no correlation with game numbers at all. You made up KL mobs HP. We ask you : why your 1 smash theory don't apply to all game mobs ? You have no answer.

This became 'unknown origin theory'.

Than you introduce the poster Yasumori that made a bigger mess with another theory : character HP can be guessed.

He try to 'bable' something about a even more enormity : google tool or so, that has nothing to do with game content.

Than you whent back to your dark blue mobs in KL and smash it summ up some unknown smash damage combined with active or so because of cooldown, again failing to make a test based on

Level Range:
    Red
    =5+ levels higher.
    Orange =3-4 levels higher.
    Yellow =1-2 levels higher.
    White =your level.
    Green =1-2 levels lower.
    Light Blue =3-4 levels lower.
    Dark Blue = 5+ levels lower than your level.

You again in error, trying to demonstrate a failure point of mobs HP did one error test, not having in count the above levels.

Again you failed to understand that if you would made the correct test, the summ damage of those mobs would be different according to character level and adds on and didn't give a unity on HP. It is was the same thing as I already proved at Bamboo mobs.

Happy again try to explain to you this principle, but you bring back Yasumori and bubble nonsense again. Than you & friends made another forum poster Thiagofstp call to bring again the discussion to your absurd point of view, made up and non demonstrated.

How many posters you want to bring on (make) to go back to same point again ? I can call from discord the entire team, no problem too, but again you will remain to your non demonstrated made up game content theories.

To wrap up, your failure to understand basic game knowledge is this :

Game reality:
    Damage above HP character/mob = not HP, but damage
    Damage = Yellow & Red, normal critic.
    Damage = min/maxim value.
    You hit a mob HP with damage .
    Mobs = levels & colors.
    Characters = levels.

Phlox likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.