Level Cap(what to do?)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eroine, Aug 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

I am sorry Eroine, the first video I have posted with a shaolin warrior is hiting a light blue mob, the char is Hermit 12, you can see the color difference in the video, it is not dark blue for -5 levels so why are you showing me that color list for levels if you can't see a color?

Later edit: Also I do not see what you 2 have so much emphasis on gear a char should use? None of the items I used have level restrictions, there is GOD set, War spirit relics and upgraded KL beads that have level restrictions, none of which I have abused besides a weapon that should not be possible to be equipped if it's purpose was not be used at ANY level. If you want to go guessing a LS 0 char should not use Flag 3 or tiger bead because that is the game that is on you, not me.

We agreed damage is damage, we use stats and items to increase it, that is their purpose of these items, or is there something else behind them?

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

You are in grave error, but yet failed to admit it. Again to same point : you made amateur tests !
    As Happy said you didn't even know what is the level of base damage, why I am losing my time with someone like you ? Good question for me.

Phlox likes this.
  3. FuriaAlba

What is the level of base damage? Damage has levels? Where do you see the level of a damage? Damage shows x-x, not x-x, level 1.
    Look at the video, the mobs are light blue, you implied they are dark blue.
    You also say I made amateur test, you barelly did anything, how can you compared a test if you did nothing in comparison?

4. FuriaAlba

Also I already said what there was needed to be said about 1 smashing mobs, I don't know why you have ideas that I told anyone to go to KL to see this, I haven't, I have said in case of KL you can use multiple smashes and see the HP, that is what I said, so please do not throw me something I never said or implied, I also provided a video and the numbers in my post, view the video and read the post.

5. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Base damage of 0 level character deal to Bamboo mobs. When you make a characters you have basic attributes, so damage is basic. You can test with that base damage different mobs color. Each level in your C window you add one more, than your in game base damage sum up and you hit more.

You accuse Happy of not reading the posts , but did you read what he said ? Or you didn't understand ?

How in the world you think you make a stat calculator ? Make up some numbers or so ?

We already test all of this, we had on Acclaim forum this long discussion about mobs HP and got a position regarding the fact they were design by colors and levels, not by hp, because of the damage. All the guides were made after official postion.

Why you think you show above mobs the damage ? Shall I explain to you again what are your in game windows ?

Phlox likes this.
  6. FuriaAlba

Again, I have done the same test but with a smash and had exact results as other chars had on the same mob, your point to this is? C screen is there, damage showed is there, 180 is always the result.

The last video is 513 +- 1, that is always the result, check it out, say your opinion.

7. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

No, you didn't test it, you made amateur tests. All is stated above why.

Phlox likes this.
  8. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Now you bring him back again : he will make another theory out of this or will come with a long post in which he will go back to his one smash critical hit = hp mob theory. See what you have done ? We will see again his faulty tests.

9. FuriaAlba

That is not a amateur test, all levels we have damage, dodge, atack rating, defense and the likes, this does not change with level 1 mobs or level 240, lower level mobs are easier to reflect on since they take less time to test same thing, a Level 1 char is not restricted to use YYBS damage or resistances, neither is a level 240, crit rate, crit damage and so on, there is no restriction, there is no rule anywhere that says so.

I have used all the scenarios (Happy? ) implied, we have showed (me mostly) that levels do not matter when we want to see how much damage we can repeat to do on the same mob, I have showed a level 1 fox, a level 5 bandit, a level 176 mob and a level 225 mob, the damage in the middle does not matter, I don't know why you keep saying it would matter for a test? Nontheless I have done so with foxes, bandit and the beggar/BOT mobs in tibet, showing different numbers on different hits resulting the final number to be same.

Both of you have said different numbers will show different results at the end, but it never showed that.

10. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Really ?
    Lv 0 character hits Bamboo mobs 11 damage. Why not sum up from hits = 180 ? That is your test. If the mob hp would be 180, than he will hit 180 even with 11 damage. Yes a simple math : 180 : 11 = 16.36. He don't have that damage at 0 level hiting the fox.

I told you countless of times you make faulty tests.

11. FuriaAlba

I have already said that you 2 do not know how to read a visual damage number that is displayed over a mob when using basic atacks or active, because it is misleading.
    This mob died from 0 damage?

12. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Level 0 damage : 11

Your equation failure :
    -character level
    -mob level (yellow color)

I told you you are amator.
    11 x numers of hits will not reach 180 never.

Phlox likes this.
  13. FuriaAlba

How about this?

14. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Don't change the subject, it is same all over again :
    Your presume HP : 180
    Character level 0 : damage deal 11.
    11 damage + 6 hits = 66
    Is that the damage or HP of mob ?

You failed your HP theory. That fails when you start the game.
    Please don't post anymore about this subject. You are just an amator when comes to tests.

Your equation failure is this :
    -character level
    -mob level (yellow color)

All is about damage not HP.

Phlox likes this.
  15. FuriaAlba

I told you that you can't understand what you read, I told you that 11 is a 22, check the HP bar how much of it is going/hit then deduct compared to 180, 22x8 would make 176, which would mean a mob would need more than 8 hits to die, 9 would be enough since that would be 198, 18 above 180, 22 damage would mean a hit takes 13% of the mobs hp bar. This is simple math, corelated with videos and some game knowledge. I am sure you can tell when a char misses a hit, do you?

16. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Really now ?
    I want to see how you reach 180 hiting 11 damage.
    We don' t want to see anymore your faulty test. Nobody is watching.

17. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Simply stupid your afirmations.
    Again you stated 180 hp.Not 198, not 167.
    How you reach hit 11?

Simple math. We go again in ghost hunt.

18. FuriaAlba

You can't read math? If I said the damage number is showed as 11 in a atack that consists of 2 visual hits that damage will be divided by 2 from a real value of 22 applied, 22 out of 180 is about 12.4%, which the HP bar of the mob is reduced by every hit, since the HP bar does not have decimals and is a full number you will see small fluctuations of 12.4% as it rounds it up.

In short, an atack is 2 punches that do 11damage each meaning 22.

19. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

In your faulty logic :
    You simply don't reach 180 as you stated.
    11 takes 22 from 180 HP you said it is ?

22x6 hits = 132, 22x7 = 154, nothing reaches 180
    Your shout have equal = 8.181

Even you calculate and recalculate, invent games bugs, don't reconsider damage, still don't reach 180.

Phlox likes this.
  20. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Math is exact science .Nothing sum up 180, only your imagination and invented game content.

Now you even say that all is wrong in game.If that is the case your 180 hp is wrong to.

Stop making things up, you live in a invented game world, you made it for yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.