Hello, I'm Paul Yoon From Joongwon Games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JoongWonGames, Jan 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Wise words.

Icynoob likes this.
  2. Icynoob

Icynoob Member

I think its more rational to get our current 6 clans corrected, balanced and fixed than to add new clans, creating more UNBALANCED chaos.

ihgyug likes this.
  3. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

great job so far glad u speak here, dont listen to them you are doing great so far in communicating with us.

4. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

@Shyheim Ahri has already commented on this:

5. GetLostBaby

GetLostBaby Member

Okay I'm here only to say this things.
    1. I hope this server will be way better than others.
    2. I hope it will have new features...MANY .
    3. Who can give me a good reason not to quit this game after so many years/money wasted on NOTHING? If not the developers?
    and the last one
    4. Will there be any other upgrade.. I mean like a 3rd Role or something ? .. Those things with weird PK hunting and I don't know what "Conquer2.0" kind of bullshits won't really make people stay... many of the new features sounds kinda stupid like Loyalty System.... what does it really mean ? A new kind of weapon/cloth upgrade ? Aren't there enough ? Slots(Ornaments) , Refine , Stats ... I still remember my good times back on acclaim when people were happy to get 2Slot (5% speed ornaments) and weird stats like (+200 health or vital energy) clothes and weapon refine was +9 but really hard to get... after we lost years & money I think there are people who are expecting really good improvements... of course we're not retarded to expect a Graphic improvements that's almost the same thing with changing the whole game . But new skills , balanced PVP , and easier ways to level up & drops... (when I say drops I'm speaking of when we get to KunLun or better Kylin Dungeon drops) .
    And will there be any Northern/Southern Temple in LouLan ? I mean there are 2x Spots that are looking exactly like entrances but there are no maps .

6. GetLostBaby

GetLostBaby Member

Okay now after I saw better the Informations about Awaken I want to say some things...
    So.. :
    • Remove Essence multiplier of Chi Kung Attack Success Rate
      -By this I understand something like Essence gaved you CK Attack Rating ...WTF?
    • Removed Essence multiplier for Chi Kung Critical Hit Rate
      ....so Essence gaved CK Crit Chance ?... did I missunderstood this game more than 8 years? or are you trolling me
    • Defense no longer affects Dodge Rate
      How did Defence exactly affect the dodge rate? Who gaved this stupid info to Administrator?
    • Essence no longer affects Chi Kung Dodge Rate
      Essence... AGAIN ... CK dodge ?...CK dodge was given by WISDOM NOT ESSENCE.
    • Add Dexterity multiplier of Chi Kung Attack Success Rate: (Based on Vagabond) / Warrior (no change) / Strategist +6.7% / Holist +20% / Chi Kung +33%)
      So from now Dex will give you CK AR ... if I understood it well.. this sounds real stupid.
      and what this does mean "Dragon Quest Renewal" ... more RTDs with.. I suppose better rewards/xp?

Icynoob likes this.
  7. GetLostBaby

GetLostBaby Member

Go loose as many years as I did on 9Dragons then tell developers "Good Work" !..asskisser.
    Communicating wont help anything if there will be no real improvements . Anyways I'll shut up from now , I'll wait for CBT (if I'll get a CBT acc) or for OBT to see if this we'll be worth of playing or not.

Icynoob likes this.
  8. Icynoob

Icynoob Member

Thankyou. We still aren't even sure if these stats are being compared from the
    current KR server to our *Upgraded* version or... GamesCampus version to our new *Upgraded* version.

GetLostBaby likes this.
  9. Blaze

Blaze Member

Hmm actually Developers has no hands in losing your money, not directly tho, it's the publishers fault.

Icynoob likes this.
  10. Icynoob

Icynoob Member

According to Paul, the publishers set the Item Mall Prices too.

11. BloodyHands786

BloodyHands786 New Member

I am very impressed and glad, that you spoke out to us. Love your game, and keep making it better. Also please follow up with STEAM and let the game be available on STEAM.

SirMetrea likes this.
  12. smakdonw

smakdonw Member

i think all of those are diferences between what we are getting and what Kr has not what gc had.

13. smakdonw

smakdonw Member

he dint ask for does his job require any of your or anyone elses respect. so i really dont think anyone bessides your ego cares. but tks for expressing your opinion.

that was the same name that made anouncements from devolopers over in GC so i for one do trust him

14. Lawan

Lawan New Member

Here are my questions for "Paul Yoon" (anyone can go through prior game history and claim to be someone but until they prove it ....its still an offbrand not the real thing) Right FakeHermit?
    1. What are the contract terms for here?
    2. Why tell us the 3 year contract was extended and now say that it wasn't?
    3. What are you offering us to remain loyal to the game since you can't bring over the character data base?
    4. What can we expect to see for item mall pricing? ( Remember from acklame to GC many of us have spent a couple hundred and more)
    5. We have been down this road before, what are you going to do to improve communication between staff and community?
    6. What type of support system are you going to have besides GM's? ( In game, DQA, Forum)

You are going to have to work hard to EARN our trust...I highly doubt it will be given freely since this is the 3rd time on this rodeo

Icynoob likes this.
  15. miakoling

miakoling Member

Dont worry Lawan; im sure they gonna earn our trust soon enough. Also...we will see what they have planned and changed with this new 9D in few days so stay patient sis ^.^

16. Icynoob

Icynoob Member

I fell victim to freely giving my trust 3 times already, I wont even lie. but with GamesCampus i already felt the weird vibe when they stopped communicating with the community and started deleting important forum topics. So i raged and i quit around January of last year. Come to find out all progress is lost anyways.

17. Blackgale

Blackgale Member

i got a question will you finaly fix the hybris to be truly hybrid or they staying watered down like the helaer was ofc ever 1 here will play a nuker the op class noobs takes skill to play a hybrid/healer/vaga
    and what about vagas will they get skills now like b4?
    btw no 1 like yalls lying asses and empty promises show us instead of making empty promises
    i knew yall wasnt going to sty at gc like u said u jumped ship the moment hackrs over took ur game when u fired ur gms i suggest you make some vgm for ingame management im familar with the game so ill throw my name in the hat for vgm as i hate hackers.
    I played every role but from what i hear there gonna change rtds but if not me and some others that made tutorials me and them are your go to person

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
  18. miakoling

miakoling Member

bro id say lets keep the insults to ourselfes and solve our problems with other community members the old way....in BP...there you can rip apart anyone you like and none gonna brag about it ^_^

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2016
  19. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Forum Rules and Guidelines

Accounts found to be violating any of these rules may:
    • Be given a warning.
    • Be given a final warning where any further violations will result in suspension from the forums or account closure.
    • Be temporarily suspended from the forums.
    • Be permanently closed.

20. miakoling

miakoling Member

well said Blitzcronk; if anyone has issues with someone here they better settle it ingame but not in forums =P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.