Hello, I'm Paul Yoon From Joongwon Games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JoongWonGames, Jan 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

I don't follow your logic. I said Ahri has already commented on this in her AMAA thread:

How would GamesCampus have any knowledge of the legal contract lengths between another publisher, was this from an official source or a member on their forum?

Unless you mean GamesCampus had their contract for three years and decided to share that information?

2. seiton

seiton New Member

• We want Balance of jobs and weapons! Hate pole/spears being OP
    • We want new character looks to create
    • We want fair game from marketplace to not be pay to win
    • We want new classes like iron fist clan class
    Thanks for reading

3. miakoling

miakoling Member

just as a little reminder for you all who ask for new classes/clans....the 3 other clans are just a concept; they were never released or developed in ANY 9D version at all and probably will never be! but that was already explained in several other threads in this forum...

4. Blitzcronk

@Shyheim

Well [GM]Ahri has already said that they are unable to tell us the length due to non disclosure agreements with JoonWonGames.

Bladeblade likes this.
  5. Blackgale

Blackgale Member

well form what i see on the obt relese problems it wont be long one what happens when you rush stuff. shoulda did cbt first but what do i know im just a loly gamer that dont know anything
    but look like there trying to milk a dead cow again gl getting me to buy from your im
    im only here becouse i love plaing the game but i already know it wont last long maby 1 yr or less
    devs already pulling the srry for theinconveince trump card so dont expect alot form them lazy devs they same from begining just changed there names

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
  6. Blackgale

Blackgale Member

same ole acclaims diffrent name

7. sain

sain Member

If you have disposable income sufficient to spend on an online game you enjoy playing, go ahead and spend. Know that you are directly helping to keep the game operating and improving the likelihood that the service will be able to stay online longer.

By withholding your payment to the publisher simply because you are worried the game may only have a 12 month initial contract, you are only aiding the likelihood of the service being closed sooner.

8. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

Hi Paul (What a beautiful Korean name BTW) my name is Seo-jun Smith from the UK, nice to meet you.
    I look forward to the mega super super mega supremo version of 9d. I hope it is like Acclaim, I have lubed up in anticipation.
    Thank you a very very much mate.

Spite and Kazuki like this.
  9. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

It seems that paul forget about our questions.

10. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

We've been really busy lately preparing for the CBT. Don't worry, he'll check in soon!

Icynoob likes this.
  11. BloodyHands786

BloodyHands786 New Member

You guys listen. This Forum thread is for asking questions or bringing concerns. PM each other about "Bruv" not here. You are just filling this place with garbage posts.

Piromanu likes this.
  12. Icynoob

Icynoob Member

Still waiting for some teaser pics or something to post on the private server websites to win some players back

fataljustice and Shyheim like this.
  13. yougetsnada

yougetsnada Member

Will this run on windows 10?

14. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

RedFox is an official publisher, so yes, the game will run on Windows 10.

15. Incognito

Incognito Member

should do as i ran both games campus version and tiwan version 2 on ym pc which uses win 10

Icynoob likes this.
  16. Kalzi

Kalzi Active Member

Great name Paul.

17. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

There is also kalzi :OO

18. Legend

Legend New Member

Dude, I'm still waiting for the damn Vagabond role which Acclaim and Indy21 have promised since 2006. And don't make me start about the 3 advanced clans...

Instead of "upgrading" what you have already, why not working on the stuff people are waiting for since ages? Seriously.

19. Blitzcronk

The Vagabond is clanless and the idea of giving Vagabond specific skills was only a idea which never happened due to Acclaim getting rid of us and the original development plan was thought up by staff who are no longer part of the game. After Bamboo came, all Vagabonds were given instant access to a low speed lightfoot and the obvious basic meditation. Vagabonds do also have access to HD/WT basic kung fu and HD/WT basic lightfoot.

Find "Vagabond" in http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/information-about-awaken.31/ they made some changes to Vagabonds damage, health, crit, etc...

Akash4 and Icynoob like this.
  20. Kuro1986

Kuro1986 Active Member

Just to set the record straight. Acclaim didn't get rid of us. Acclaim got bought out by Playdom (which got bought by Disney). And Playdom wanted nothing to do with being a publisher for MMO games. Instead they got rid of it all and made the development team only focus on games for Mobile devices and fired the rest they didn't needed. I had personal contact with a few GM's back in the day and they where all pissed about it. Some of them quit being GM's, others went to different publishing company's. I might have a few facts wrong, because I don't know everybody's story who worked for acclaim, and some stuff was even hush hush internally. And only know what some of them told me. But it wasn't acclaims fault what happend, but Playdom's. They first started with 2moons and Bots, after that Dance! Online. 9Dragons was the last to go. But in the meanwhile they where already slowly adding the browser and mobile device games while still being under acclaims name. Maybe somebody knows more. But the original acclaim team wasn't happy about it, but when the people who are paying your monthly checks tell you to do it, you do it. As for the point that the database didn't got transferred, that's always the fault of the new publisher and not the old one. They decide if they want it or not, if it's possible to run on their systems. The reason why acclaims database didn't got transferred was because the new publisher was scared of not making enough money of the old players because most of them where already level capped, had atleast 6 characters with maxed out gold etc..... At least that was what josh and the real hermit told me. If a database get's transferred from one publisher to the next, consider yourself lucky.

Sorry had to get that off my chest :D .

zohan and Blitzcronk like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.