Level Cap(what to do?)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eroine, Aug 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

5350 =critical maxim value damage given by smash to that mob not his HP. The damage (critical) red is show on game window above mobs / or other player.

Mobs :
    Dark Blue
    Light Blue
    Green
    White
    Yellow
    Orange
    Red

Your character = level to kill.

Same mob = Blue/ Red to characters
    1. smash his hp with high character , that mob is blue and your damage is higher.
    2. smash his hp with lower character, your damage is lower and will not reach that number. You can even sum up 5350 or up countless of time and that mobs don't dies. If you sum up the nubers are not the same.

You can have higher or lower hits, depending on your skills and level + build + additionary.

The ss of Eroine = used smashing, finishing and charged, the dmg reflect to target can have diff values from minim to maxim.

You guys are making an error, confusing the critical damage smash maxim value given to the mob with that mob hp.

Also VE could not be explain using smash vs active skills. It is more than this.

VE depends on roles , stats, skills and others. Warrior from the start can't build essence and essence is not an essential attribute to warrior. It is not normal to be forced to build essence as warrior.

Now, you have skills to use. To have more dmg, you need to use the highest skills, that now consume the highest quantity of VE as I already checked in game.

It is absurd of warrior to be forced to grind or make dung. with his basic skills , the clan basic one, since the second role active at ch12 is reach to almost 900VE in one complete hit.That is lot of VE consuming. To build up VE from relics, clothes and not going instead for the dmg one is again not the right path for warriors.

Also VE seems bugged in dung. The right structure : low mobs = low consume VE, cause the hit is not complete.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  2. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

The logic you use, oh my.
    I am sure that in this video every smash used has a maximum damage of 180 (the skill icons say different tho), the numbers my active show are off the charts in comparison, also assuming the poor foxes have 180 hp would be idiotic since it's just a number of the mobs head, critical as you say (I didn't know red is for critical, thanks).
    Also assuming the poor Hermit 3 warrior, with items to show (just to be sure you know) isn't able to top 180 with either smash doesn't enforce what I have said about smashes, god forbid, I have no basic knowledge about this game, Eroine does, she even knows how actives work (hurray?)
    It might be me tho, my sarcasm isn't very good or just my lack of care to show such basic stuff? Who knows?

Also regarding VE, I am sorry I did not click on the 2nd char info bar to show 2% VE leech (20/1k in case Eroine has trouble converting %) so you can calculate the VE consumption numbers accordingly. I didn't show the active skill used, but I can tell it uses 37 VE/cast, I am sorry in advance for this.

Is there anything else I have missed in this noob test of mine, is it worthy to be called a test? Does it prove anything? Does it matter? Did my basic knowledge reach level 1? We can never know, only assume for the best, always.

Also, I know that I have said I will not post about this subject, considering that just Eroine would post about it, so I have considered you worthy of a reply, consider it as you want.

3. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

You cleary don't understand.You equip a hermit 3 character with relics and go to Bamboo Village for what ? To smash again like in Tibet. You already done that.That is what you don't understand.

The mobs have diff colors for diff characters levels. Bamboo mobs are for low character which didn't learn the clan smash yet. I told you the following : if you smash with your hermit 3 character a mob that is blue will show you the maxim damage you deal, the value.
    After, you go at same mob with a FC character and smash it again.The mob will be red. Let's see how much your numbers are now on smashes. That is the damage.

Blue mob/ red mob, different characters levels, diff numbers on damage deal.

What is so hard to understand ? You make such a huge confusion.

4. FuriaAlba

What is so hard to understand? The ignorance in people regarding simple basics of a game.

5. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Really ? That is a vaga with no clan 'smash' with a weapon behind his ability that will increase the damage of his vaga active.

6. FuriaAlba

That is a vaga smash, not a active, on a level 0 char hiting a level 1 mob dealing 180 damage same as a Hermit 3 warrior on the same mob.

Honestly, I wouldn't know what else to do to prove mobs HP, since apparently seeing them numbers inflicted on 100% hp mobs that die from 1 hit isn't enough to assume the mob has 180 hp, maybe I should decrypt the game database, search for certain mobs, check their stats. Seeing isn't believing either way, but people trust the bible, I'm really confused.

7. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Let me handlle this :
    HI - Warrior 1 smash, takes the HP of Mob, maxim damage number deal : 148071 / Blue Mob
    FC - Warrior multiple smashes with multiples damages like :4000, 5000, miss, takes a part of Mob HP / Red Mob, same mob.
    If you count all smashes damage till you kill that red mob will not sum up the first value of smash for blue mob.

Red above the monster is critical damage value of a smash deal, yellow is normal damage.
    HP = the line that goes down with no number.
    Damage : [minim] & [maxim] values.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  8. FuriaAlba

What exactly did you hope to achieve with that? Mob assumed to have 148k hp, your noob does 4.4k on first smash, taking 3% of the mob, 1% of 148k is 1.48, 1.48x3= 4.5 (round it up), you can even do that with all the hits individually, lol.

Damage, damage, how useless you are apparently, we should have you removed and fight with the numbers in the health bar, lmao.

9. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

That you don't understand the concept of mobs, hp & damage deal in this game.

10. FuriaAlba

You only enforced the fact that you don't.

11. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I guess that is obvious other way around. Now you could go back to newby academy and flame there their posts and topics.

12. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

It was always like this :diff characters level, diff mobs color, diff damage deal.

13. FuriaAlba

Let's go to simple stuff for simple people,since testing isn't your forte.

14. FuriaAlba

For anyone else reading this topic I am just having a fun time, just so you know why I'm dragging this thing further.

Perfection likes this.
  15. FuriaAlba

Just so you know, the different colors regarding mobs affects your damage output by %, hiting dark blue mobs or 5 level or lower mobs will net you a 50% bonus damage compared to if they are exact same level, red is reversed to beeing close to 50% lower than when they will be exactly your level.

16. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Omg, you should take a break. You can't test nothing if you don't have plenty of characters of different levels and from diff clans with diff skills.Again that vaga ? Show something else. This is already becoming boring and you start all over again with that hp thing.

Learn it already : max, min damage on skills depends on build and additionary, diff levels characters, same mob = diff dmg.

17. FuriaAlba

Ah, clans and different skills that just do damage among all clans, all ending up doing 180 on the same mob isn't enough, we need the entire server to participate, all levels, all builds, rally the hords of BOT warriors, make them smash those foxes, or let's find a human mob so PETA doesn't come after us? Zombies, nobody cares about zombies, but I don't want to move gear to beat a higher level zombie. :(

Also, call the hybs, they can nuke them foxes till we agree on a certain mob to fit our needs.

18. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

I already explain how the mobs and damage work in 9dragons. I was the one that made the first stat builder, that one where you build the attributes/relics and so on.

It is hard to explain to you all the geometry behind the numbers of 9dragons, but you are very wrong regarding mobs hp. You really confuse it with the damage deal that have min-max values.

19. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

For your information zombies moves slow and were added for chi kung roles train.

20. FuriaAlba

Really now? I see a number, that is always the same regardless of what char I use, build, gear and take a educated guess that the poor fox has 180 hp and I am wrong, but tell me sir, the master of numbers of 9Dragons, what is that 180? What does it do? Why is it only 180, or it the case of using the training spear, dealing damage in 2 hits that equal 180 not different?

Later added: Also regarding the smashes, back to that topic of course, why my hermit warrior has 10k+ on it's minimum damage deal just 180 all the time? You can notice the damage changes when I select the smashes since the char screen is like right there? Why is the game lying to me, teach me senpai.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.